欢迎来到质点英评网!
过来人的真实经验总结

很多人觉得现在选择英语培训比较难,不知道如何在众多机构中做出决定,但是据我经历总结,目前主流品牌机构的实力都差不多,区别无非是外教、课程和费用这些方面,大家都可以做个参考,根据自身的学习需求,对号入座才是关键!

这里给大家推荐一个性价比非常高的培训机构-----必克英语

必克英课程有,成人英语、少儿英语、雅思托福、商务英语、职场英语、出国留学英语等满足各类人群的英语学习需求;采用在线外教一对一的教学方式,而且还可以固定你心仪的外教,教学上针对每个学员不同的基础制定课程,是一家比较注重学习效果的英语培训了,建议大家可以申请体验课程感受对比下

https://www.spiiker.com/brand/?qd=wzzhid (外教一对一免费体验课)

我自己对比了很多家英语机构,虽然说必克英语的名气不是很高,但效果是真的不错,包括我身边的几个朋友也在必克英语学习,水平提高挺快,有做外贸的,也有出国留学或者旅游的,也有提英语成绩的,各有各的教学方法,算是运营的相当成熟的一家机构,外教的教学经验都很足。

问路英语情景对话有哪些?10篇国外问路对话! 作者:cin 2020-05-14 15:14:13 浏览:4764

想学习更多的英语内容,首先要知道自己的英语水平处于哪个等级,先来测试一下自己的英语口语吧!点击:领取免费测试英语口语等级课程 


Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 1 问路和指路会话(一)

Jane: Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to the museum? 打扰一下!你能告诉我去博物馆的路吗?

Mike: It’s this way. Go straight ahead at the traffic lights. Turn right. Go along the street. Walk past the park, and keep going straight until you see the sign for the museum. 这边走。一直向前走到红绿灯处。向右转。沿着这条街走。走过公园,一直往前走,直到你看到博物馆的标志。

Jane: Great! Thanks for your help. 太好了!谢谢你的帮助。

Mike: You’re welcome. 不客气。


Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 2问路和指路会话(二)

Kate: Excuse me! How do I get to the post office? 对不起!请问如何前往邮政局?

Mary: Sorry, I’m not from around here. 对不起,我不是本地人。

Kate: Do you know where the closest bank is? 你知道最近的银行在哪里吗?

Mary: If you cross the street, you’ll find a bank there! 如果你过马路,你会在那里找到一家银行。

Kate: Thank you.谢谢你。

Mary: Don’t mention it.别客气。


Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 3 问路和指路会话(三)

Emily: Excuse me, I’m afraid I can’t find a petrol station. Do you know where one is? 对不起,恐怕我找不到加油站了。你知道一个在哪儿吗?

Bill: There’s one near here. 这附近有一家。

Emily: How do I get there? 我怎么去那儿?

Bill: At the bus stop, take the first right and go straight on. It’s opposite the shopping mall. 在公共汽车站,在第一个路口向右拐,然后一直往前走。就在购物中心的对面。

Emily: Thank you so much!非常感谢!


Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 4 问路和指路会话(四)

Rose: Excuse me! Is there a hospital near here? 打扰一下!这附近有医院吗?

Jack: Yes, there’s one near here. 是的,附近有一家。

Rose: How far is it to the hospital? 到医院有多远?

Jack: It’s not far, maybe about 200 yards. 不远,大约200码。

Rose: Could you please guide me? 你能帮我引路吗?

Jack: It’s that way. Go straight ahead. Take a right at the junction. This straight road will lead you to the hospital. 就在那边。往前直走。在十字路口向右拐。这条直路将把你引向医院。


Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 5 问路和指路会话(五)

Susan: Can you give me directions to the Thai restaurant? 你能告诉我去泰国餐馆怎么走吗?

Nicolas: Yes, sure. Do you know the supermarket? 是的,当然。你知道超市吗?

Susan: Yes. 是的。

Nicolas: When you get to the supermarket, take the second left. You’ll pass a cinema. The Thai restaurant is next to the cinema. 当你到超市时,在第二个路口左转。你会经过一家电影院。泰国餐馆在电影院旁边。

Susan: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。

Nicolas: Go slow, there are many schools on the way. 慢慢来,路上有很多学校。

Susan: I really want to thank you for your help. 我真的很感谢你的帮助。

Nicolas: Not at all.一点也不。



Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 6 问路和指路会话(六)

Alex: Pardon me, I’m lost. How do I get to the cafe? 对不起,我迷路了。请问如何前往咖啡厅?

Tom: I’m sorry, I don’t know. You could ask the bus driver. 对不起,我不知道。你可以问问公共汽车司机。

Alex: Thanks for your suggestion. 谢谢你的建议。


Conversations 7 问路和指路会话(七)

Brenda: Can you tell me where the airport is? 你能告诉我机场在哪里吗?

Mark: Go straight ahead at the traffic lights. Turn right. Take this road. This straight road will lead you to the airport. It’ll be on your left. 在红绿灯那儿一直往前走。向右转。这条路。这条直路将带你到机场。它就在你的左边。

Brenda: Thanks a lot. 非常感谢。

Mark: It’s nothing. 没什么。


Conversations 8 问路和指路会话(八)

Linda: Can you tell me how to get to the bookstore from here? 你能告诉我从这里到书店怎么走吗?

John: I’m sorry. I’m not from here so I don’t know my way around. But I know a library near here. 我很抱歉。我不是本地人,所以不认识路。但是我知道附近有个图书馆。

Linda: How far is it? 有多远?

John: It’s about a mile from here. 离这儿大约一英里。

Linda: Will you please tell me where library is? 你能告诉我图书馆在哪里吗?

John: Go straight and turn right after the petrol station. Take this road. Go past the car park and you’ll find the library. 直走,过了加油站右转。这条路。走过停车场,你就会找到图书馆。

Linda: Many thanks. 谢谢。


Conversations 9 问路和指路会话(九)

Cindy: Sorry to bother you, but would you mind showing me the way to the train station? 对不起打扰你了,你能告诉我去火车站的路吗?

Martin: Certainly. Do you have a map? 当然。你有地图吗?

Cindy: Yes! 是啊!

Martin: Take the first left when you enter Steven Road. After you pass a restaurant on your left, take a right at the crossroad. Then you’ll see a hospital. It is behind the hospital. 当你进入斯蒂文路时,在第一个路口向左拐。当你经过左边的一家餐馆后,在十字路口向右拐。然后你会看到一家医院。它在医院后面。

Cindy: Sorry, but I don’t remember. Can you help me find it? 对不起,我不记得了。你能帮我找一下吗?

Martin: OK. Follow me. I’ll show you the way. 好的。跟我来。我带你去。


Conversations 10 问路和指路会话(十)

Lisa: Would you show me the way to the clothes shop? 你能告诉我去服装店的路吗?

Jimmy: When you get to Steve Street, take your next right. It’s on the corner, across from the cafe. 当你到史提夫街时,在下一个路口右转。在街角,咖啡馆对面。

Lisa: Thanks! I’ve just moved in, so I really don’t know my way around yet. 谢谢!我刚搬进来,还不太熟悉周围的环境。

Jimmy: Oh, I know how you feel. We moved here a year ago, and I still don’t know where everything is! 哦,我知道你的感受。我们一年前搬到这里,但我仍然不知道所有的东西都在哪里!


【老师英文】为什么成年人想改变自己,都会去学英语?

两个字来回答:机会

一个获得更多人生选择的机会,譬如新的工作环境,选择更好的交际圈子,选择更广阔的视野……

生活就是一环扣一环,被高考这道坎拦下的人,失去的高度并不只是两所大学之间的差距,还有未来无限选择的可能。而职场则是你人生的第二次选择,你将如何把握住这个机会?

给你的人生多一个选择:http://m.spiiker.com/event/everyday/

标签: 英语干货知识
粤ICP备19064867号
关于本站质点英评网收集各家培训机构的价格和课程以及培训方式,为您选择性价比高的培训机构。
申明本站文字除标明出处外皆为作者原创,转载请注明原文链接。如有侵权,请联系本站删除!